Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Best Gifts - Made from the Heart




Hand made...from start to finish.


Those are usually the best and most memorable gifts. I personally don't like to make food...simply because I am a HORRIBLE cook and would hope that those I am giving gifts to would prefer to live than die.


On the flip side. I have my dearest friend Jennifer who is extraordinary in the kitchen...and SHE LOVES IT! I think that makes the biggest difference in the world!


Why am I posting it here? On Scrapbooking Momma? Well, she says she's not a scrapbooker. I have seen her albums and they are so amazing to me. They speak volumes to her passion about life and the love for her family and those close to her. Including me!


I wish everyone could see her work. I took some photos of her gifts this year.


Hand stitching...hand stamping...hand made....she's my inspiration! I love you Jenn! Thank you!
She's a Scrapper....she just doesn't know it yet.

Click on the link above to see the entire collection.


No comments: