Sunday, July 08, 2007

Man oh Man!!

Well, you know- I have had very little time for scrapping. Let alone playing with any new scrap toys. I have however recently visited my Mom's store up in Wrightwood and I had a great time exploring. She has so many new items.

She was having a Cystic Fibrosis FUNraiser in honor of Kai and Troi. Kai has CF and Troi is a carrier.

I spent a few dollars on paper and some new things I KNOW I don't already have.

A few months ago my Mom actually came down to help me get my scrap room together. The work desk for my business is still a collection of crap but the scrap desk has managed to stay clear. It's a constant invitation for me to get crafting.

There's so much stress in my wee life at the moment - I need to just settle down and start making some things so I can feel connected to life again! So, what say you dear reader? What shall my first back to earth project be? A mini album.

I was thinking about doing something crafty with dominoes. Since the game of dominoes has become a new passion of mine- I love playing!! So perhaps a little album from 2 dominoes would be fun!

No comments: